Benefits You Receive During the Program
- Tuition: Presbyterian SeniorCare Network will forgive all tuition and mandatory fees that are not covered by scholarships or grants with our partner LPN schools. (Partner LPN schools: Western Area CTC, Lenape Technical School, Venango Technology Center, Great Lakes Institute of Technology, Greater Johnstown CTC).
- Health insurance: You may maintain health insurance eligibility at the full-time team member level.
- Other benefits: You will receive other benefits based on your level of employment while you are in LPN school.
- Dependent Tuition Forgiveness: Eligible dependents include your spouse or dependent children under 26.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible for the Tuition Forgiveness Program, you must:
- Have begun working here on or before January 31st
- Have worked at least 32 hours per pay period for at least six months prior to entering the school
- Have a satisfactory work record
- File an application for admission and meet requirements of one of our partner LPN schools
- File Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by May 1st
- Not be in default on any prior federal student aid loan
- Apply for PELL, PA-TIP, and any other grants / scholarships you may be eligible for.
- Be approved by the Human Resources Department and sign the Tuition Forgiveness Agreement
- Continue to work at least 16 hours per pay period
- After completing the program, agree to work as an LPN for 36 months if employed full time or an equivalent number of hours if part time. If you cannot satisfy this commitment, you must repay the entire sum of money that was paid on your behalf.