Our Unique Benefits
We work hard to provide an inviting, homelike environment and competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance for Full-time Employees
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Program
- Free Parking
- Person-centered Onboarding
And ask us about our:
- Variety of Scheduling Options
- MyChoice Programs
- Opportunities for Growth and Development
- Generous Shift Differentials
We believe in enhancing opportunities for career growth and development. To promote continued education, we offer tuition reimbursement to full-time and part-time employees.
Curious about how tuition reimbursement works at Presbyterian SeniorCare Network? Please contact our human resources team by emailing email@example.com or by calling 412-435-8953.
At Presbyterian SeniorCare Network, we believe in providing opportunities for growth and development to our team members.
- Go back to school! We offer tuition reimbursement to full-time and part-time employees.
- On-the-job training! We have a variety of onsite classes and events.
- Become a CNA! We offer an onsite course for those wishing to become a CNA.
- Enhance your skills! We offer new leader training.
- …and more!
Throughout the year, there are many opportunities to learn, grow and stay “in the know!