Benefits Tailored to Your Needs
Our Unique Benefits
We work hard to provide an inviting, homelike environment and competitive benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance for Full-time Employees
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Program
- Free Parking
- Person-centered Onboarding
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off program
- Employer-Paid Short-Term Disability
And ask us about our:
- Variety of Scheduling Options
- MyChoice Programs
- Opportunities for Growth and Development
- Generous Shift Differentials
- Sign-on Bonuses for Select Positions and Campuses
* These benefits do not apply to MyAgency team members. For more information about MyAgency, please visit the MyAgency page.
Career Advancement and Tuition Reimbursement
At Presbyterian SeniorCare Network, we believe in providing opportunities for growth. Among the ways we support the continuing development of our team members are:
- Go back to school! We offer tuition reimbursement to full-time and part-time team members. To learn more about tuition reimbursement please contact our human resources team by emailing email@example.com or by calling 412.435.8953.
- On-the-job training! We have a variety of onsite classes and events.
- Become a CNA! We offer an onsite course for those wishing to become a CNA.
- Enhance your skills! We offer new leader training.
- Career growth! We offer a variety of ways for you to expand your skills and responsibilities.
- Level 2 CNA Clinical Ladder Program: This enables CNAs to increase clinical knowledge and skills, leadership skills and responsibilities within the Nursing Assistant role.
- Certified Dementia Practitioner Program: We offer this program to help team members learn more about dementia care and stay up to date on all trends, ethics, regulations, medications and new developments that pertain to dementia.
- LPN Tuition Forgiveness: This Network benefit forgives all tuition and mandatory fees at partner schools (minus any scholarships and grants). It provides tuition support to team members and their eligible dependents who are pursuing a Licensed Practical Nursing Degree/License.
- There are numerous examples of team members who have progressed from Certified Nurse’s Aide to Registered Nurse, or to higher levels of responsibility in virtually every job category.
Throughout the year, there are many opportunities to learn, grow and stay “in the know”!